The Mercedes GTR is fully licensed and is a top of the range car on the market today and your kids will love cruising around in this amazing sports car.
The electric car is battery powered and can be operated by the controls inside the car by using the pedal and gearstick. The parent remote control operates the ride on in forward and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel right and left.
- Working suspension – fully working and realistic rear suspension
- Licensed model – Genuine Mercedes licensed electric car
- Steering wheel sounds – there are buttons featured on the steering wheel that will play sounds
- Opening doors – realistic opening doors
- Twin 25W motors – each rear wheel features powerful 25W twin motors which means better performance on grass or rougher surfaces.
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – operate the car with the in car controls, using the pedal, forward-reverse gear lever, and the steering wheel. You can also operate the car with the parent remote. The remote works from up to 20m away and controls the steering wheel to move left and right and moving forward and reverse. It is a Bluetooth function so there will be no interference.
- Working lights – front working LED headlights
- MP3 player input – The car comes with a cable that plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Suitable for ages – 3-6 years old (if younger parent supervision is needed)
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 25W
- Parental remote – 2.4G Bluetooth type parent remote included (optional use)
- Suitable operating surface – flat lawns, flat and firm surfaces only
- Box weight and size – 108 x 56 x 29cm, 20.0Kg GW
- Run time – from fully charged up to 1 hour (depending on the use)
- Maximum speed – 5km/h
- Charge time – for a full charge 14 hours
- Dimensions – 110cm x 67cm x 46cm
- Battery type – 12V (1 x 12V 4.5Ah) lead acid