Compact, cute, and smart – our newest addition the Range Rover Jeep is one of the stylish cars on the market and your kids can cruise around in one too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the steering wheel and foot pedal. The parental control is optional to use and can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also steer left and right.
- Suspension – Realistic working rear suspension.
- USB music socket – play your own music through the speakers inside the car by plugging in a memory stick with music loaded on it.
- Opening doors – Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the steering wheel controls, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and steers the car left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- Music and horn sounds – Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Twin motors – Drive motors for each rear drive wheel.
- Working lights – Working front and rear lights.
- Charging time – for a full charge 10 hours
- Suitable for aged – 2-4 years old (if younger parent supervision is required)
- Maximum speed – 2.7m/h
- Battery type – 6V (2 x 6V 4.6Ah) lead acid
- Box weight and size – 93 x 53 x 37cm, 14.5Kg GW
- Remote control – 2.4G Bluetooth type remote control included (optional use)
- Suitable operating surface – flat, firm, and flat lawns only
- Dimensions – 93cm x 58cm x 37cm, 14.5Kg GW
- Motor type – 2 x 6V 18W
- Run time – from fully charged up to 1 hour (depending on the use)