The ultimate supercar on the market is our licensed Mc Laren Senna electric car. Your kids will look really cool and love driving one of these super cars.
Operate the car with the in-car controls using the steering wheel and the foot pedal. The car is battery powered. The car can also be driven by the parent remote control steering the car left and right and in reverse and forward motions.
- Working LED Lights – working LED lights on both the front and back of the car
- Opening doors – 2 realistic opening doors
- Working suspension – working rear and front suspension
- Twin motors – drive motors for each rear drive wheel
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – control the car with the parental remote control or using the in-car controls. The remote is Bluetooth enabled allowing it to work from up to 20m away. Move the steering wheel in left, right, forward, and reverse. The remote has a Bluetooth connection so the ride on won’t be interfered.
- USB music socket – plug in a memory stick with music loaded and play your own music through the car speaker.
- Horn and music sounds – steering wheel will activate the music and horn sounds
- Battery type – 12V (1 x 12V 7Ah) lead acid
- Maximum speed – 5km/h
- Suitable for ages – 3-6 years old (supervision is needed for younger kids)
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 35W
- Box size and weight – 127 x 65 x 33cm, 22.1Kg GW
- Run time – up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the use)
- Remote control – 2.4G Bluetooth type included (option use)
- Charge time – 10 hours for a full charge
- Dimensions – 133cm x 64cm x 45cm
- Suitable operating surface – flat surfaces, flat and firm lawns only