Designed for the open fields, the John Deere Gator HPX is a versatile companion ready to conquer any terrain, thanks to its rugged tread wheels. With a passenger seat, it’s perfect for kids to share exciting adventures. The sizable tipping body, easily liftable from the front seats, can handle loads up to 10 kg effortlessly. Plus, the bench seat offers four adjustable positions for a comfortable driving experience.
Driving the Gator is a breeze – the accelerator pedal also doubles as a brake when released, ensuring ease of use. For young learners, the second gear can be locked for added safety. The 12-volt battery, safeguarded by a child-proof lock, can be charged in-vehicle or after removal.
Additional features include two convenient drink holders, a functioning horn, a transparent window screen, reflective headlights, and an ignition key for an enhanced riding experience
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Number of seats – 2
- Number of gears – 2 + Reverse
- Slope Capacity – 17%
- Battery Duration – Up to 1 hour
- Speed in 1st gear – 3.5 km/h
- Speed in 2nd gear (lockable) – 6.8km/h
- Speed in reverse – 3.5km/h
- Dimensions – 89.5 x 131 x 65.5 cm (approx.)
- Weight – 24.5 kg
- Maximum transportable weight – 60 + 10 kg